Tenkiller State Park has 39 native
stone and timber cabins for rent. There are 10 bunkhouses that
sleep two people, 22 one bedroom cabins that sleep up to four
and 16 two bedroom cabins that sleep six, and 1 three bedroom
cabin that sleeps ten. Fourteen of the two bedroom and ten of
the one bedroom cabins are equiped with fireplaces. Cabins feature
living areas as well as kitchens equipped with cookware, dishes,
etc. The cabins are of the housekeeping type and cleaning supplies
are provided. Cabins do not have telephones or televisions. There
are also four shelters for rent.
There are no group camp facilities
at Tenkiller, although a community building, seating up to 100
people is available for rent. The building has central heat and
air, but has no kitchen facilities.
Tenkiller State Park offers 10
camping areas with over 220 campsites.
- Crappie Point: Day Use Area
- Bluff View: Primitive Camping
- Ceder Ridge: Primitive Camping
- Fishermans Point: Primitive Camping
- Eagle Point: Primitive Camping
- Fox Squirrel Trailer Park: Modern RV Hookups (Electric, water ,
- Flying Squirrel Trailer Park: Semi Modern (Electric and water)
- Goose Neck Bend: Primitive Camping
- Hickory Flats: Primitive Camping
- Shady Grove: Modern RV Hookups (Electric, water ,
- Blue Jay Knob: Semi Modern (Electric and water)
here for news and info
about the DEQ mandated closings.